[bksvol-discuss] First letter of a chapter

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 01:11:44 -0700

 I'm sorry. I've forgotten. If the first letter of the first line of a
chapter is over size and Bold in the print book  are we supposed to make it
that way in the file, or just  capitalize it  and keep it in in Time Roman
12 point. I thought at  one  point we were supposed to do the latter, but
then I seem to remember that we were told to change it to match the print
book--alhough I know we can't change the font from Times Roman to something
different