[bksvol-discuss] Re: Firestorm

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know how to tell when a book was added to the collection. I checked
the collection and the one there was submitted by Jim Pardee; The fact that
someone said it needed work you were going to submit it as a BSO would explain
why I still had it on the Wish List.

The submittitleid is 3021. Does that mean it was submitted a long time ago?

Maybe you can take download it and take a look at it and see if it should be
rescanned.

Cindy