[bksvol-discuss] Fiona McIntosh books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:57:16 -0800

Hi, folks, this is addressed to fantasy lovers on the list. There are three
series by Ms. McIntosh begun but not finished yet. There are the first two
books of The Quickening series, the first book of the Percheron series, and
the first book of the Valdisar trilogy in the collection. Are there any
plans to complete these series? I don't know if Bookshare is doing these
series in house or if you lot are attending to them. I can go to amazon.com
or alibris.com to get the books either to send to Bookshare or to send to
somebody on the list. Let me know what you think, please. I really hate gaps
in series. Regards, Kim.

database 4858 (20100211) __________

http://www.eset.com