[bksvol-discuss] Feel free to release: Black Elk Speaks

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:29:44 -0400

Hi all:

I recently submitted the book Black Elk Speaks, and I see that it's already
in the collection. I checked for it on the Step1 page as I was going to
release it, but it looks as though someone already grabbed it for
validating. I'm not sure if said person is on this list, but if so, feel
free to release the book as it's already up there.

Take care, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

Liz

email: liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal :
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com