[bksvol-discuss] Feedback Request for Bulletin Article

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:15:35 -0800

 Hi All,

I am putting together a brief write-up for the winter edition of the Bookshare
Bulletin that goes out to a wide audience. The idea is to do a piece that
brings attention to the most widely encountered online accessibility issues for
the visually disabled.
Something along the lines of: "5 Accessibility Features to Keep In Mind When
Designing Your Website"
I'd love for this piece to be based on input from all of you. Months ago
several of you sent in great feedback based on your experience with a site that
had invited our volunteers to write Bookshare testimonials. We'd like to expand
and compile that feedback, not just for the purposes of the Bulletin, but also
to create a document that can then be shared more widely with
people/organizations who can make a difference in this arena.

If you have suggestions based on your own online experience that you would like
us to include, please write to me at pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx at your earliest
convenience (we're on a bit of a tight deadline with this!)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta