[bksvol-discuss] Farewell for Now

  • From: Ilene Sirocca <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare volunteer discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:42:48 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Friends,

After longsoul-searching, I have decided to leave the volunteer group.  I do
not know if or when I will return.

I wanted to do this officially because I was in the middle of the Enid Blyton
Adventure Series.  I successfully submitted "The Island of Adventure" and "The
Castle of Adventure."  You can find the other six books listed in a copy of
either of those books.  If anyone would like to continue with the series, she
is free to do so.  I cannot give my copies to you as I promised them to someone
already.

Perhaps I will be with you again one day.  I still love Bookshare and wish the
organization and the people in it all good things.

I will not be receiving any e-mails from the list from now on.

Best Regards,

Ilene