[bksvol-discuss] Re: Family tree diagrams

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:48:11 -0500

Thanks, Tracy, Madeleine, & Susan! It was so visual and branched I had several
ideas, but this seemed to help me manage the information best and come as close
to maintaining organizational & text integrity while minimizing cognitive load
(remembering who belonged to who). I will be able to submit the book knowing it
is an acceptable solution.

I truly appreciate the feedback!

Valerie