[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fairy tales versus Fantasy and the continuum of categories

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:38:52 -0800

 good quetin abot how to classify myths; they aren't really fantasy; I
guess just Fiction; and maybe that's all you need to with the fairy Tales
categorize the book as children's fiction;  and when you write a review of
the book you can say it's fairy tales;  or ... what is said on the fly leaf
or back cover of the book. I always include those, so maybe that's enough
explanation.Or did you want to find a category in case someone is looking
for fairy tales?