[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: looking for: books (list included)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:35:11 -0400

And there is no reason that Tyler once a member of Bookshare could download and convert them to html or .txt, not sure what the other format is, so have no idea how to convert that one.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

From: Homme, James <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] FW: looking for: books (list included)
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:39 AM
Hi,
Please consider this a wish list request even though the
sender lists formats we can't use. If someone wants to scan,
I will validate.

Jim

----------
Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four
hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful
people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated
derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)