[bksvol-discuss] FW: [bookshare-discuss] A problem with the Steve Goodman book

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:00:49 -0700

Forwarding for Matthew.

Lisa

------ Forwarded Message
From: Matthew Bullis <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:17:25 -0700
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] A problem with the Steve Goodman book

Hello, I'm not on the volunteer list, and the details page when logged in
doesn't give a link to whomever scanned this book. The book cuts off with
the word late, and it doesn't appear to be anything after the index. I've
looked at it, and there's a discography, and then after that appears to end,
it cuts in with the words extra innings. It then goes on to describe
performing with Mr. Burns, and cuts off a few paragraphs down. There are
numbers which appear at the start of some lines, and the last one is around
34, so I don't know what those could be. I doubt that they are page numbers,
since they would be much higher than that after the discography. I also did
a word search for extra innings, to find if the file may have gone back to
another earlier part of the book, but it only appears once. I hope this is
enough detail to diagnose the problem, and that the original person who
scanned the book can figure out what happened. Could someone kindly forward
this e-mail on to the volunteer list, as I don't want to subscribe only for
that purpose? Please have the volunteer contact me, but hopefully they're
also on this list. I wouldn't want a good book like this to be incomplete.
This book also came out only in May, so someone must have wanted it quickly.
There's even a web site for it at
www.SteveGoodmanBiography.com
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

------ End of Forwarded Message