[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Re: Converting Tables in Word 2007

  • From: Lisa Gorden-Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:27:55 -0800

Hi Laurie,

I am having a terrible time with this.  Once I have selected the table, I press
alt, go left to insert, and select table.  When I select the drop down grid, it
gives me the choice to convert text to table, but not the choice to convert
table to text.  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone