[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:19:16 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie,

That was partially successful. Now, it's stuck in the "paste" feature until I
put it somewhere. I tried to paste it in a new email form but it still stayed
stuck in the "paste" feature. How do I get it out of the paste feature? I think
I should have highlighted as you said and then pressed "delete".

Help!!I can't use my cut and paste feature!

Tim