[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extending validation time

  • From: "Lisa B." <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:54:35 -0400

Hi, Maria.

After you have logged into Bookshare, go to the Step 2 Upload Link.  This page
will show you what books you have awaiting validation.  You can choose to renew
the book for another seven days from here.  Just find the "Renew" link and
click or press enter on it.  You should get a message saying that the book has
been renewed for another seven days of validation.  You might want to do this
on the sixth day just to be sure the book isn't returned to the Step 1 page
before you have a chance to renew it.  Benn there, done that.  <smiles>

HTH,

Lisa