[bksvol-discuss] Everything At Once

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:19:08 -0600

Hello.  I haven't heard back about whether someone else wants to transcribe
tonight's Kurzweil chat so that it will be done faster than I can do it this
week.  I recorded the session tonight in case Saturday is soon enough for you
all to have it.  Let me know if someone else is going to get it to you faster.
I won't be able to respond to anything until Friday as I have a Thursday work
deadline to meet and must begin working tonight to meet it.  I am also
struggling with a migraine that I have had all day.  Talk to you Friday.

Linda Adams