[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Essential Ellison" Scan?

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:50:13 +0000

 Marilyn and all,

I have not heard from anyone volunteering to scan it and I need to do two other scans before I can even begin the Ellison. Next month, if I have not heard from anyone else, I hope to get a paperback copy so I can chop it and then scan it as I cannot manage the hardback copy - the inner margins are too narrow and I can not press hard enough to show all the words  at the edge of those margins.

If there are any SF fans with scanners who can and are willing to scan The Essential Ellison: A 35-Year  Retrospective please let me and Marilyn know and please, when finished and ready to upload, put a "hold for Marilyn" on it.

If I don't hear from anyone before Oct. 1 I hope to begin scanning then. Please, someone, I have 7 more books on my "scan next" stack and I still have to get the paperback Ellison before I can scan him.

For those who are members of the SF & Fantasy Club, the first and last stories in this month's discussion book are by Ellison.

Amy
omsm
--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,