[bksvol-discuss] English Creek

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

-English Creek, the first book of the Montana Trilogy
(I forget the other two names of the trilogy --didn't
keep my notes), is ready for me to pick up, which I
can do on Wed. if necessary. The other two books in
the trilogy are Dancing at the Rascal Fair and Ride
with Me Mariah Montana. I also forget who asked fo
these -- Louise? or Lis or E? They sound like
interesting historical fiction.

Is anybody else planning to scan these? If not, I
will, but I have other things to do, including a book
to finish preparing for submission, so it will be a a
week or so before I can get to English Creek. However,
if someone else is working on it or wants to, I'll
tell the library to return it to its source.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/