[bksvol-discuss] Re: Emergency Pleae Help

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:29:49 -0700

Katie Hill

You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.

Lynn Lewis Warren

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jana JaHI Jana,

I am not sure how I turned it on but I found how to turn it off in the
formatting menu. Things seem to be back to normal. Thanks for the suggestion

ckson
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:59 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Emergency Pleae Help

Hi, Katie!  This may seem like a silly suggestion, but did you try hitting
Control I again?  That should turn that stupid thing off. <Smile>  HTH!!!

Jana