[bksvol-discuss] Editing Guinness Book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:16:32 -0500

Hey is there anyone interested in taking on the Guinness Book of World
Records and do the grunt work of editing this book.

Smile.

It appears so far to be mainly removing junk characters and letters where
they don't belong.

If not that is o.k. too, as It will get done eventually.  smile.  Actually
am finding some of these pretty fascinating, like the Longest Mustache, the
mental image is well great.  Image a mustache over five feet long, smile.

Anyway.

Just throwing it out there as I scan it, I have to do it a page at a time is
that large.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council