[bksvol-discuss] Early Medieval Italy

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think I want to read Early Medieval Italy:
Central Power and Local Society, depending on how
readable, meaning non-scholarly, it is -- and besides,
I have another book to do before I even tried that --
but I have requested the book from the library. I
don't remember who it was who released it because the
dates were so messed up and it was hard to figure out,
but if you, whoever you are, or someone else wants to
validate it, when I get the book (it will probably
take until the end of the week or next week) you can
ask me, giving me the page number, what the date
should be -- either doing that each time you come
across a date or by keeping a list of pages with dates
and sending it to me at the end.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash