[bksvol-discuss] Re: Early Childhood Literacy

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:26:28 -0400

Thanks. It'll get rejected.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:34 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Early Childhood Literacy

Reject it, particularly since there is likely no way to determine which order the files go in. This is not proper bookshare.org format, and if it was submitted by the same person who submitted anumber of other textbooks in this condition, there won't even be any copyright or title/author info.

At 10:23 PM 22/04/2006, you wrote:
Hi. This book is 19 large files. I know this has come up before, but I wasn't paying attention. What do I do?

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
Phone: (614) 670-4011
Check out Bob's new CD at