[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dreams of Stardust

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:56:20 -0700

Kim, I hope you see this message, but if not perhaps we'll meet Saturday night
in the chat room. I downloaded Dreams of Stardust knowing that you had done the
basic proofreading. When you are ready to work on this book again, evidently
with Jamie's help, just let me know and I will release it. My library doesn't
have this book so I can't be of help to you in that regard.  Jill