[bksvol-discuss] Drawing books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:58:45 -0400

O.k., again another interesting topic.  I am going to try to scan some of
the drawing books my library has.  When I was younger I loved drawing and
cartooning pictures.  Anyway, now, I can't see the print in the books.  If I
do get any to scan, they won't be extremely helpful to a new artist without
some pointers, which I can give, but... would there be an interest in them.
If not, I will just keep them for me, but... I am willing to put in the work
to get them cleaned up for say Bookshare if they help someone.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle