[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragonlance campaign update

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:27:27 -0500

I'm definitely up for that. I'm such a huge fan of the dragonlance world,
that I think everyone should have the chance to read all of them. Just let
me know if there are books left over that no one has claimed to proof. I
really think that the entire dragonlance collection will be up on Bookshare.

  _____