[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading trouble

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:45:43 -0400

BlankHi Netta,
   I just went to bookshare to download a book just to see if I could do it.  I
had trouble even getting into the website tonight.  Perhaps the site or the
internet is a bit funky.  All I can tell you is that I finally was able to
download a book (daisy text only) and had no trouble—eventually.  Keep trying
and Good Luck!
Marty