[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't worry! and 2 questions

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:13:27 -0400

Hi, Carrie.

1)  Okay.
2)  Square brackets.
3)  No spaces.

Good luck,
Marilyn

Death Before Dishonor
Nothing Before Coffee

On Aug 15, 2008, at 5:05 PM, Carrie Karnos wrote:

Hi gang,

Three things:
1) Collection Development has just put in about 100 NIMAC books into the collection. Not all of the meta-data is correct, so we will be correcting it over the next few days. No need to tell us about it, we know! We'll take care of it, we promise. And we'll be putting in some Open E-books into the collection in the next few days too. We have made special arrangements to put in e-books, please don't add your e-books to the collection. 2) I don't remember what the final conclusion was, about what symbols to add around the phrase "blank page" on blank pages? Did you all agree on angle brackets (<>) or square brackets ([])? 3) The other thing I don't recall is about 3 dots in a row. Should they have spaces between them (. . .) or not (...)?

Thanks for your help!  Carrie

Marilyn

Kirk / Spock * 2008
Leadership for the Future