[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:24:31 -0700

I think it's just confusing for some.  The first Don't Sweat the Small
Stuff, and It's All Small Stuff, is from National Braille Press.  Go to
their Web site and it's $9.95.  But if you tab through the rest of the
results on Bookshare, the last one is another copy of Don't Sweat the Small
Stuff that can be downloaded directly from Bookshare.

Lora