[bksvol-discuss] Don't Miss Kickoff of Romance Book Club Tuesday, December 11, 2007

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:57:31 -0500

YOU ARE INVITED!

The Romance Book Club will have its kickoff meeting on Tuesday, December 11,
2007.

When:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 8:00 p.m. Central  9:00 p.m.
Eastern, and Wednesday GMT 02:00.

Where: Friends of Bookshare Community Room
<http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e>

We'll explore the Romance Genre and decide what book we'd like to read! We
look forward to meeting everyone!

Leader: Grace Pires
 Email:  silvara@xxxxxxx

Assistant: Susan Lumpkin