[bksvol-discuss] Does anyone use the "full screen" view in Word?

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookkshare volunteer list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:35:03 -0600

Hi everyone!

I have had one rtf file and one letter in document format display with short
lines using Word 2003, lately. The paragraph marks are in the appropriate
place and the print copy of the letter looks fine, but the only way I can
read the entire line, even with the screen maximized, is to go to the full
screen view.

I've not had this happen before, so am wondering what may be causing this.
*smile* E-mail and other Word documents display appropriately.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Blessings.

Lynnsky