[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do not want to reject

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:07:09 -0400

Hi Cindy:

If the book is as bad as Sue says, it's less time consuming to rescan. If no one scans it after I finish a couple of projects I promise to rescan it.

I will be scanning 2 of the J D. Rob books and then I have to finish scanning the Harlequin Romances that Jim sent me. Then I can scan it.
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out