[bksvol-discuss] Do I include the ads at the back of the book?

  • From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:04:52 -0500

I looked at the volunteers site found the proofreading and scanning manual
there.

The extra pages turned out to be two pages that I had practiced scanning before
I start to scan the book.  My Aunt said the two pages were very yellow.  Now I
know why I had trouble with them.

The book that I'm scanning is Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child by Jennie
Lucas a Harlequin Presents Jun 09 #2931.  I'm half finished and will upload it
next week.  My Aunt and I love Harlequin and she gets the books.  I can do more
of them and they will be the new ones.  Do you think anyone would check them
out?

Do I include the ads at the back of the book?