[bksvol-discuss] Re: Did the letter R cost the approval of a book?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

I double-checked, plus I checked the download list to
see if it had been returned by Gustavo, but it's not
there. Maybe it's still in the admin queue--we don't
have an updated marissa's list yet so there's no way
to check that. If it isn't there when we do, you can
resubmit it without the r--or youc an resubmit it
anyway--just write the title afresh. Then if a
duplicate with an "r:" shows p ou can download and
delete it. smile

Cindy