[bksvol-discuss] Re: Did It Upload?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:48:52 -0400

To The Powers That Be:

I just uploaded BAD DOGS HAVE MORE FUN by
John Grogan.  I stored the final product on my A: drive
(disk) and that's where I told the Upload page the file
was.  But when it uploaded, it was alarmingly quick.

Can you check to see if that's <MY> final product
and not, perhaps, the initial downloaded file returned
naked of all edits?  Is it a mess?  Do all pages not
have page numbers?  Is it not all Aligned Left?

A Little Worried,
Marilyn