[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dictionary of Eye Terminology: 6th Edition

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:03:28 -0800

Interesting, this new edition is cheaper than most of the used copies (though still not what I would call cheap) and since it is spiral bound, it would be real easy to scan without damaging the book so I might be able to resell it. I have a couple other projects in the mill and it would take at least a week just to get to me. Would the book still be useful in a month?

Misha

On 2/22/2013 2:35 PM, Alyssa wrote:

Would there be any way for Bookshare to obtain this title. It would be very useful in my field of work. I would try to scan it, but seeing how it's a dictionary, I can only imagine what Kurzweil would do to it. Thanks.

Dictionary of Eye Terminology: 6^th Edition

ISBN 978-0-937404-73-7

Alyssa Jolley

IMPS Volunteer

www.minpinrescue.org <http://www.minpinrescue.org>