[bksvol-discuss] Diary entries and dates for them?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:48:16 -0500

Hey Amber or anyone else on here!
I hope you are having a spectacular day! However, I was wondering if the
original text had the diary entries with the dates in the following format. 3
April 1662 or should it be April 3, 1662? So far I've been putting them in the
format of month, day, than year however I would be able to change it back to
day, month year. That's if the original text had it this way and I thought it
was some type of error but for some reason I'm starting to think that's how the
book had it. If you could let me know then I'd greatly appreciate it. If anyone
else has any suggestions then I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks and I
hope you're having a spectacular day!
Kristin