[bksvol-discuss] Demo Of Wyn?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:29:34 -0400

There is a book on step 1 that I really want to read, but it's in wyn format. It's called Sincerely, Ronald Reagan. I'd gladly validate this book if I could open it. Does anyone know if there is a way to get a demo of Wyn? My understanding is that it was phased out of production, but I could be wrong about it. It was meant for people with learning disabilities, I think.

Monica Willyard