[bksvol-discuss] Death on the Flop

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

If you find that the original is also poor and that a
decent copy is not possible to obtain to scan, release
it and I'll take it and do it when I've finished my
other projects. It sounds like a fun read. I guess
it's not possible to Hold if it's released.

I see it's part of a Large Print series and, though I
haven't checked amazon, that's all my libraries have
it in. LP books when scanned do seem to have more
problems than other books, at least ones I've
validated before.

Cindy