[bksvol-discuss] Dean LEdell's book, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:12:21 -0700

Hi Gang,

I submitted what I thought was a very good medical book by Dean Edelle titled Life, Lliberty and the pursuit of Healthiness. I wonder how it's coming along. I forgot the name of who was working on it. I bellieve it was either Amber or Robin. I think it would be a great book for the collection so wouldn't want it to get lost in the maelstrum. It was a pretty long book, about 550 pages and I'm sure will take some time.

Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California