[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with a daisy book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:45:12 -0400

Do not "translate" any file, please Kim or you will introduce translation errors from the translator and defeat the idea of finding what what is there. Instead, rename the xml file to rtf and then you can open the xml file on your braillenote. Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

At 01:08 AM 8/13/2009, you wrote:

Hi, this is in regards to the Braille test being conducted. I wish to compare both formats of the book but am unsure what to do to read the daisy file or convert it into some readable format. I know BrailleNOte will translate the files. Some of the files have an XML designation, others have extensions I'm not familiar with. Any help you can give me, fellow BrailleNote people on this list, will be very welcome to me. Regards, Kim Friedman.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4330 (20090812) __________

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4330 (20090812) __________