[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dead Sea Scrolls

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

When I clicked on the title and read the information, it said 36 pages. After
Tim released it, I took it. The only pages were pages are about the "author
(translator), pages about Penguin classics, a few other pages,, not connected
to each other. I formed the opinion, perhaps unfairly, that the scanner scanned
36 pages only of a much longer book. The ISBN number that was in the file, when
put into the amazon.space elicited the report, "no product

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

 Message-----

 was an option? Who is the current reviewer?