[bksvol-discuss] Darn page breaks

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

A thought on the whole page break controversary, smile.

I was scanning a book and reading another book at the same time, only way I
can get all my studying tonight without falling asleep, got to keep busy,
smile.

And dumb me, forgot to turn on two page scanning on this book.  So half of
the book is properly paginated but the other half isn't, because it is two
pages on one page.

I did have columns on, so it is legible and logical and scanned really well.

But is someone who has been doing this scanning thing for now five years,
and has almost 500 titles on the sight can't get the page break thing right
sometimes.

Smile reminds me of the song.

Oh, where oh where has my little page break gone, oh where, oh where could
it be, I have lost my little page break, and I can't know where he could be.

Sio.   I shall be editing this one and hopefully I can find where the page
breaks go.

And of course will submit it.

Now... back to studying.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx