[bksvol-discuss] Re: Da Vinchi Book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:45:30 -0500

Dear Barbara,

Very nice of you to go to the extra trouble! believe me your extra work will be
appreciated! Whenever I'm reading a book I've Downloaded from Bookshare, I have
thanks to the scanner and validator in mind, and triple so when it's ship
shape.

I just finished a Christmas book with illustrations I ignored knowing how they
looked wasn't important to understanding the story. I was anxious to upload it
tonight, when I noticed a beautiful full page drawing at the beginning of the
book which captured  the beautiful intent of the stories about Christmas, so I
accepted that I had a little more work to do and did my best to describe that
one picture implying the heart behind it.  I didn't want to take the time, but
now I'm very glad I did because the gentle, hopeful, lovely composition of that
picture is every bit as inspiring as many of the stories and poems in the book.

Always with love,

Lissi