[bksvol-discuss] Currious

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:54:18 -0600

I've been using the new version of kurzweil, eleven, and using the find engine
8, I get a ^ after the long dash in a book. I am noticing that for me anyway,
scansoft 15 is better than fine reader. The headers in scansoft are perfect so
far. As far as the ^ goes, is there anything I can do about this or is it the
print do you all think? I erased them as I did the book but finally sent the
book back and said the heck with it. There were a lot of mistakes which I
verified with a sighted person and it was from blue moon books anyway so no
loss. It was called Wet Dreams.
For skype contact bobwichitaks