[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning/nonfiction

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:27:02 EST

It's not on the NYTBS list yet, but it may be after December 10. Those
political bashing books tend to show up there.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning/nonfiction
Date:
11/29/2009 10:20:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Sorry, Deborah--I didn't read further ddown your mail to see it's a
different book you're scanning; I just now read your response to Carrie.--Nor
had I
comprehended the different title; I read rouge as rogue. O.K. I'll put it
on the being-scanned list until I hear otherwise. from you.smileCINdyWish
List
(i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list
available at sites belowWish List:
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+ListBooks
Being Scanned List:
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List--- On Sun,
From: Deborah Murray <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [bksvol-discuss]
Re: Currently scanning/nonfiction> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:
Sunday,
November 29, 2009, 5:18 PM> > >  > #yiv451066614 DIV {> MARGIN:0px;}> > >  >
  > Hi Carrie,>  > Going Rouge was released on the same> day as Going Rogue
and > was advertised that way. I believe it is only currently> available to
order > through the publisher's website:>  > www.orbooks.com>  > There's
nothing
on the> publisher's site or in the prefatory > material in the book that
indicates it is an advance copy> or galley proof. Would > it say so in the
book?>
you.>  > Thanks,> Deborah> > > > From: > bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>