[bksvol-discuss] Crooked House

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:34:49 -0400

I've just discovered that Jim Pardee has done an excellent rescan of Crooked House, by Agatha Christie. This makes my day! The old version was in pretty rough shape, and I love reading classic mysteries like this one. Three cheers for Jim! And thanks from the bottom of my heart.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.