[bksvol-discuss] Come play a game Tuesday night!

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

I have a new game that is called LOSER!, that is basically a box of cards with
questions on them.

  If the question applies to you, you "take a letter". The letters spell the
word loser, so for your first letter you'd have L, then O, etc. If you get the
whole word spelled, well . . .

  The questions are something like this:

  If you are not wearing matching socks, take a loser letter.

  If you own an automobile or appliance that has not worked in over one year,
take it to the dump and take a loser letter.

  If you have ever lied about your age on a date, take a loser letter.

  The questions are really funny, and it's all fun, no one seriously believes
anyone here is a loser, smile. Well, maybe me. I can answer yes to way too many
of the questions!

  BTW one of the cards is if you haven't read an entire book in the last six
months, take a loser letter. I know no one here will get caught on that one!

  So if you're interested in playing, the only night I have off in a long time
is Tuesday night, that would be Tuesday, June 24 and I probably won't even get
up until 8 p.m. so how does 10 p.m. eastern time sound?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Mariner's Compass by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!