[bksvol-discuss] Re: Color Me Beautiful Revisited again

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:17:07 -0400

Sure thing,

I know for me, it became an issue when my advisor, in my undergrad asked why
I didn't wear make up.

I after graduating sought out a lady in my church who does colors for a
living and she agreed to pick out some make up for me.  I only wear a powder
blush and a lipstick which has a  sponge applicator.  Is all I need so my
mother and again the Color expert told me so I agree and use it.

Beyond that I picked a hairstyle that is easy to manage and looks
professional and I do have my ears pierced but only the lobes and only once,
smile.

Beyond that, I use a lot of earth tones, as I like how they look and they
match everything, was told I am a "winter" color though, so am wondering why
I don't get out the yellow and hot pink, smile.

Though I know pink is one of my better colors.

Image is something that is extremely important.

Sorry about the tape, smile, as I can empathize about that one.  Have had
that happen before.

Will get cracking on them probably tomorrow.  Brought them home with like
five kids books and about seven adult books, plus the Sign language book.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.