[bksvol-discuss] Re: Circus of the Damned

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:22:43 -0500

Jamie i DOWnloaded circus of the damn and the book is there it looks like but the page breaks are in the middle of the page on a lot of them, with speech it is going to read the author and page number and the tittle and the page number otherwise it is in exellent shape. By the way I did this in kurzweuil which i use to read with.

For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>