[bksvol-discuss] Christian Historical Romances taken

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:37:24 -0400

Dear Sue and Booksharian Friends,

sue, I'm not sure I understand your message but I'm happy to say a  very
competent volunteer has requested the 2 volumes of Christian Historical
Romances and I'll mail them to her soon. She's taking on 1200 pages of scanning
so there will be some great reading in store for fans of this genre.

I'm so fortunate to be associated with such a dedicated group of volunteers.

Always with love,

Lissi