[bksvol-discuss] Re: Choose your own adventure

  • From: "Kathryn Holderman" <kgholderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:22:46 -0500

I don't think I have any, anymore. but if I find them... I'll scan
them no problem.  I plan to get busy and scan some of these books I
bought at the library sale Saturday before I release them.  I just
need to get set up to do it.  should be soon.  one of the books I
bought is like those choose your own adventure books.

HUGz
Kathryn

On 4/2/07, Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kathryn I just can't find any of those choose your own adventure books even
though I know we still had a few. Do you still have any from when your son
liked to read them? If so would you be willing to scan one to see if they
work for Braille and Daisy readers?

 Jamie in Michigan