[bksvol-discuss] Re: Choir Boys and Al garcia

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 17:33:41 -0800

Cindy,
I replied to your e-mail off-list.
Al
I tried to write to Al off list but the account "will not be monitored until further notice"

they'd asked me to release Choir Boys because I wasn't going to be able to get the print book or proof it for a while. I see no one has yet taken it. I don't know if they want me to leave it on the checkout list to see if someone else takes it. I have other things to do, so if someone wants to proof it, feel free. they rescanned it so it shouldn't have all the problems it had before -- maybe just needs page beaks and proper fonts for chapter titles, etc.I don't know because I haven't looked at it, but I think the quality is rated Excellent. I don't know, though, if the story, or subject matter, might be off-putting for some.

I'll work on the things I have to do right now and if no one takes it I'll take it .